Our Services

Bowery Expatriate Tax Group Inc has extensive experience in dealing with international tax. We provide high quality and personalized service worldwide with the ability to meet the cross-border needs of the most complex business models. Here are some practice areas, but not limited to scope of our services we provide:
  • Foreign corporations doing business or investing in the U.S.
  • U.S. entities doing business abroad
  • Foreign citizens working in the U.S. – Nonresident Alien Income Tax Returns
  • US citizens working abroad – Foreign Earned Income Exclusion including optimizing the foreign earned income exclusion and foreign tax credits
  • Withholding payment, and/or social security tax withheld refunds to qualified expats
  • Nonresident withholding tax requirements for payments made to nonresidents’ income effectively and not effectively connected to U.S. trade or business
  • Compliance with foreign reporting rules regarding ownership in foreign corporations, trusts and partnerships Form 8867, 8868, 5471 and Form 3520
  • Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR) requirements Form TDF 90-22.1 and compliance with new rules under FATCA From 8938.
  • .Income Tax Treaties and ensuring they are properly claimed in a coordinated fashion
  • A non-U.S. person having an interest, directly or indirectly, in U.S. real estate
  • Year-end tax projection and estimated tax to avoid penalty
    Also qualified expats are not subject to social security tax in the United states. Many J-1 and F-1 visa holders and other qualified assignees had social security tax wrongly taken from their paycheck by some employers. We are able to help you get back FICA withholding tax from the IRS
    Other Business Services for International Investors in US, but not limited to:
    • Cloud based Bookkeeping & Payroll and all necessary local, state and federal tax filings
    • Incorporation and Partnership and new business setup
    • Corporations, Partnership, Estate and Trusts income tax filing
    • A U.S. person (corporation, partnership, individual or trust) having an interest, directly or indirectly in a foreign corporation, or a non-U.S. person having an interest in a U.S. partnership  or U.S. corporation
    • Notices from tax authorities and audit assistance


    Bowery Expatriate Tax Group Inc © 2016 All Rights Reserved.